Hello again, konnichiwa. We will learn about particle for today which this element doesn't exist in all languages I know. Some languages have a term of active and passive sentences, that determine that who is a topic marker in a sentences. But in Japanese they use particle to determine that. Here are some example of particle that can be found easily in a sentences: は が を へ に の で and many more. And particle is located at the end of a word or subject.
Particle "wa" (は) marks the topic of the sentence and the particle "ga" (が) marks the subject of the sentence. I'll give you one example:
"私 (は) アニメ (が) 大好き" (watashi wa anime ga daisuki)
example above means "I love anime", 私 is watashi (I) while アニメ is anime that is written in katakana because anime is a foreign word (short form of animation) and 大好き is daisuki means love. particle "wo" (or "o") marks the direct object of a Japanese sentence.
私 (は) 本 (を) 三冊 読んだ (watashi wa hon o sansatsu yonda)
本= book, 三冊= three books and 読んだ= read. Other particle will be discuss in next chapter, if you have more example for above particle please put a comment, thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment