Monday, March 19, 2012

Introduction

Hi everyone, my name is Wak. I was born javanese but my hobbies is watch japanese stuff like jdrama, anime and so on. Recently, I feel like to learn japanese language but didn't have time due to time limitation. Suddenly I realize that there have around one or two hours in my workplace which I do nothing at that time, I think I should read my learning materials at that time. And the best way to bring my note there is by creating this blog....hahahaha
In my workplace, workers didnt allow to bring book or paper that not related with job. Even we also didn't have full access to internet. The only entertainment allowed is google and blogspot page. Anyway sorry for poor english usage, my true intention is to keep my note here and to share my knowledge. To other visitor: hope u all enjoy this page and please give me a comment if something incorrect about my note here: chow

No comments:

Post a Comment